Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ready for another vacation

Wish I were in Mexico City right now. This was Ty's dinner at Sanborn's across from the Palacios de Bellas Artes on our last night there two summers ago. The arms and legs are taquitos; the eyes are hot dog slices with green pea pupils:


Shadow dancing in the zocalo:


When you go to the zoo, do you like your camels with one hump ...


Or two?


First panda I've seen, how 'bout you?

 
And unlike here, it's not too onerous to spend the day outdoors:


These days, a certain young'un is a bit more skilled at the monkey bars than two summers ago.


This was at the Children's Museum in Chapultepec Park, Mexico City, which is also where the aforementioned zoo is located. At the time, Ty was a month shy of her 5th birthday: Our next vacation begins in a week. I'm ready for it to have started yesterday.

2 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Admin said...

http://94.237.47.134/?ref=NISA21
http://165.22.106.133/ref/nisa1293



http://94.237.47.134/?ref=NISA21
asikqq
dewacintaqq.com
dewa cintaqq
link alternatif dewacintaqq
menangqq
dewaqq
memoriqq
kartucinta99
rajawaliqq
berkahpoker
daftar dewa cinta
dewa cinta qq
dewacinta2 com wap login php
dewacinta88
prediksi dewa cinta
dewacintaqq
www dctoto88
cinta4d
http://165.22.106.133/ref/nisa1293